Purchasing iPhone 3Gs

Author: orpheo // Category: , , ,
At last, a long waiting paid. i got my iphone and the first picture i take from my iphone is amoi KTS klang in black iPhone shirt. and the mysterious thing is, the picture is not in photos gallery and i wonder until now.



but there is another story behind.

i order iphone for 16G black case with ivalue plan 1 contract 12 month with maxis of course in malaysia. a month waiting for order i think is something ridiculous for business. even i got info from maxis staff that costumer canceling iphone order because of this waiting time.

Back to story, at 6 august 2009 i got phone call from maxis klang told me that my iphone ready to pickup. the worse thing is, they order 32G for me. that mean i need to add extra RM300. and when i asked i want the 16G iphone 3gs, they told me that i need to wait for other one month. painfully, i finally pay for the price.

it happen a month ago, and last week i got my first bill. and that story i will share on next post. in case who want to see the unboxing iphone 3gs, here i take from youtube. credit to owner TheMightyM94




sorry because this video is not mine. i too excited with my iphone ( i dreaming iphone a few time before i got the phone call. hu hu hu ). i got this idea to make a blog sharing about iphone especially that hard to find from malaysia.

last week before raya i sent my headset to maxis centre at bukit tinggi klang. the bass sound break down after my headset fall down from my hand. it a sensitive stuff from apple and i cant imagine if my iphone hit the floor.

that all for now. if you have something to sharing about your iphone, feel freely to comment here.

0 Responses to "Purchasing iPhone 3Gs"

Post a Comment