My apps Collection

Author: orpheo // Category: , , , ,


After one month, this is the best application so far that i found in store. Luckly, with new 3.1 OS, you can manage the application on itunes. so i decide to capture and share with you all, if you found better applications that mine, please tell me. all this application is totally free because i hate to buy. but still i agree, good work need to pay. peace!

Page 1


Page 2

familiar with the "untiltled" software? hu hu hu

Page 3


Page 4


Page 5
3 slot game? i not a gambler, it just a piece of my after school memory. hehehehe

So far my iphone still work smooth as new. i wonder with RAM of 256Mb (iphone 3G only 125MB of RAM, that why they got 2x faster), how far this 3GS take it to limit.

anything familiar with my apps?

0 Responses to "My apps Collection"

Post a Comment