My Iphone Headset problem.... again.....

Author: orpheo // Category: , , ,

03 october 2009:

2 day ago i got phone call from Klang Maxis centre that told me to pickup my headset. as i write before, my bass sound got buzzy sound and i sent ti maxis centre for warranty.

Today i come to the centre and what i got is new headset, and lousy as before the give me the headset for iphone 3g, not iphone 3gs that i purchase. so what i need is one more waiting time.

my problem before:
1. order for iphone 3gs 16Gb, got iphone 3gs 32Gb
2. pay more RM200, after i use my phone a week. they claim i not fully paid the pakage. (i think their staff not well train and miss the caclculation)

i wonder others have same problem with me. i think Maxis is not good carrier for iphone because of their staff.

apple inc should give the iphone to other courier in malaysia.

all we need is waiting... even now waiting time for purchasing is 45 day (before 30day).

1 Response to "My Iphone Headset problem.... again....."

Anonymous Says :
August 23, 2013 at 5:20 AM

I'm really impressed together with your writing abilities as smartly as with the format for your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it your self? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's uncommon
to see a nice weblog like this one today..

my web page: hiphone 4 ()

Post a Comment